Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I must have no life!

So, from like 8 o'clock on I have been religiously checking my email and my blogger page to see if I have any updates on stories or anything new on Facebook... that's almost five hours of my life that has been spent reading hockey fan fiction, commenting on photos and surveys, and pretty much doing nothing of importance!

It was wonderful! lol


But really... now there's like a half and hour until 1a.m. and I still need to pack my bag for tomorrow!

It's going to be fun!

First, there's lunch with my SATC girls in Canton! Some place called Fazoli's that I need to look up and find directions for*
Then I'm driving up to the apartment to meet KAtie and we're going to the Medina County Fair! I get to meet her friend Scott, and we're gonna go to the rodeo, and ummm... fair food! SWEET!

Then I'm spending the night with Katie and I'll be heading back here on Thursday!

I don't know what's going on that day, but then Friday is a homecoming party for my friend Pat. I wasn't going to say anything since it's a surprise... but then I found out that he found out, and therefore it's alright that I put this on here* I'm making cheesy potatoes* YUM! Dragon is going to make meatballs for subs! SWEET!

Just got done watching, well listening really, to She's All That. I don't like credits in movies... is that weird? They pick crappy music for them! I can handle when there's bloopers, like in Shanghai Noon or something, but filler music bores me.
I just changed the channel to NHLTV, and they're showing the making of the Winter Classic that was in Buffalo two years ago... the one between the Sabres and the Pens! And when it ends, guess what comes on next?! Game 2 of the Pittsburgh/Pens Eastern Conference Quarterfinals! I may not go to bed just yet!

Oh, and Saturday night is the truck pull! I love them! I think it's the smells and the sights* And I'm a country girl at heart! Which reminds me that I need to find my cowboy boots! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment